[GNC] Disappearing entries

Carl Look at iPadRing.net
Wed Jun 17 19:34:17 EDT 2020

   Hello all,

   For many years a recurring, but not too frequent, problem has been that
   in a credit card account entries will disappear or a previously
   reconciled balance will be wrong even though I did nothing to change
   the account or the bank account it might be associated with.

   Today, for example, I looked at one of my VISA credit card accounts
   (that I rarely use),  and to my surprise the balance was $4,350.25 even
   though, last week, I had reconciled the account and the balance was
   zero. And, no, I hadn't changed any of the other accounts in GC or
   imported any transactions so there's no reason from my usage that
   could've caused this.

   This same sort of problem has happened enough to make ya' pretty
   nervous in thinking, "what surprises am I going to find this time?"

   Any idea how to fix this?

   Thanks,

   Carl