[GNC] Multiple copies of gnucash-user messages from the list

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Mar 2 16:19:32 EST 2020

On Monday, 2 March 2020 20:09:37 GMT Alan wrote:

> yet I'm still receiving hundreds of dupe
> messages with [via GnuCash]appended to each user name. You had that info
> two months ago.

I don't see [via Gnucash] (or anything similar) routinely appended to messages
from the list.

I respectfully suggest that the list server is working as intended, the dupes
are arising because of something specific to your set up.

I'm not a dev or involved with the project in any way.  I'm just a user. I did
not cc this to you directly, it is sent only to the list.

Maf.