[GNC] Multiple copies of gnucash-user messages from the list

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:26:57 EST 2020

Maf,

I'm using the gmail web interface if I open your email and click the
dropdown triangle next to you details this is what I see - note the via
gnucash :-)

from:Maf. King <maf at chilwell.net> via
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en-GB> gnucash.org to:
gnucash-user at gnucash.org

I think from the snippet included in Adrian's email the guy has subscribed
to both the gnucash  mailing list and the Nabble archive hence the mention
of nabble.com in it.

My feeling is that he wants to unsubscribe from the actual gnucash mailing
list (mailman) and just remain subscribed to Nabble ???

Cheers David.