[GNC] Help Find Feature

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Mar 8 14:14:37 EDT 2020

Per a previous post Gio noted the intent to delete *some* expense transactions.

The example given was:

> So example consider accountA. In it you would have transactions to/from:
> AccountB
> AccountC
> Expense:E
> Expense:F
>
> I want to be able to search so it will list Expense:E and F but NOT
> Accounts B and C.  Then I can delete these expenses.

It still isn’t clear if the intent is to delete everything in Expense:E & Expense:F or just those that also are split with AccountA.

In the latter case, a proper Find operation I think is the fastest route, deleting each one by one from that resulting list. (a search result that is, not a report which does involve extra clicks as the OP noted.)

Regards,
Adrien