[GNC] Transfers to subaccounts, hide the transaction?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Mar 8 18:44:42 EDT 2020

There’s no reason you can’t reconcile the transfers. You can even do them separately if you like, though Stephen’s method of just marking them clear as you go is probably better and simpler.

I don’t see why a deposit between Income and Checking along with extra splits between Checking and Checking:A, would generate two separate transactions. It should be one transaction with 4 splits.

Regards,
Adrien