[GNC] Find or search all expenses in a certain account

Gio Bacareza gbacareza at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 01:09:40 EDT 2020

Hi John, I tried your recommendation. I actually tried to test all
scenarios I can think of (I can't help myself). Unfortunately, it still
does not produce the result I want.

I'm sharing the results and details of what I did here. Google Docs here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16-4oAiKGfULuI0GJXV73JUx6dv7aLk5mjYDAAo3FK5E/edit?usp=sharing

or if you prefer PDF here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16-4oAiKGfULuI0GJXV73JUx6dv7aLk5mjYDAAo3FK5E/edit?usp=sharing

Is there anything I am missing?