[GNC] credit card split transactions

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Tue Mar 17 16:18:19 EDT 2020

Are you trying to handle something like a compound purchase at the drugstore where you pay, say $20 for groceries and $25 for an Rx?

Open your credit card account, right click and select split.
in the first yellow line (not the light green lines) click on the drop-down arrow, select the credit card acct, and credit $45.
in the next line click on the drop-down and select “Medical Expense” and debit $25.
Finally select “Groceries” and debit $20.

Eric Beversluis
Short fiction at www.ericbeversluis.com