[GNC] [GNC-dev] Online Access to Bank of America

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Mar 17 18:53:46 EDT 2020

> On Mar 17, 2020, at 3:31 PM, Alan Auerbach <aauerbach at poolthing.com> wrote:
>
> As a brand-new user, I am trying to setup online access to my Bank of
> America account. I have entered the requested information including correct
> URL (from the gnucash table), the routing number and SWIFT code. After that
> point, I cannot get further. The next button remains grayed out. What am I
> missing?

As a brand-new user you're first of missing that gnucash-devel (this list) is for developers to discuss GnuCash internals. Users should subscribe to gnucash-user. For your convenience I've copied that list on this reply.

The most likely answer to your question is that you haven't completed all of the steps in the AQBanking Setup Wizard so that there are no accounts set up. Some references: https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Setting_up_OFXDirectConnect for instructions on setting up.
http://ofxhome.com/ for the best information on bank parameters. This is the website that feeds the setup selection in the AQBanking Setup Wizard and it tests them daily. It's worthwhile to check the setup that you intend to use and make sure that it's still working: About 1/3 of them don't any more.

Regards,
John Ralls