[GNC] Existing multicolumn reports pick up old versions of selected single-column reports which have been edited.

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 20 11:33:17 EDT 2020

From your explanation, it appears you’re taking 3 saved configurations and putting them into one multicolumn, correct?

Did you try the Balance Sheet (multicolumn) in the experimental menu? (v3.8)

I was just able to easily run such a report with 2017, 2018, 2019 and then turned off links with no issues.

Though I still think you found a valid bug, perhaps improvement in the multicolumn report forms might mitigate how often it surfaces.

Regards,
Adrien