[GNC] hiding expense and income accounts with zero balances

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Mar 26 11:12:41 EDT 2020

I like the idea that options are shown automatically when a new report is opened from the
Report menu and that they are not shown automatically when a previously opened report is
restored (either because it was open in a tab still when gnucash last closed or when loading a
saved report configuration).

As you say in another reply, it's very rare a report's defaults are what you want. And in that case
just clicking ok once to continue is only a small extra effort.

Regards,

Geert