[GNC] Budgeting

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 6 21:24:07 EDT 2020

It would be especially useful for a scenario like wanting to budget a percent change from that historical baseline. Adding an export/import facility for budgets, if not a direct copy/paste would preclude having to code such options into GnuCash. You could just export last year’s report, modify as needed, then re-import as next year’s budget.

Regards,
Adrien