[GNC] entry point error after recent automatic windows 10 update

A Harvey gah1178 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 18:37:02 EST 2020

Have you tried re-installing an older version to ascertain whether it is
just a 4.2 problem?  In the past, I've occasionally encountered problems
with some versions of Gnucash that would not run, regardless of what I
tried, on one of three systems using identical versions of Windows but
installed on different hardware.  I don't usually bring it up on the list
as only one system will be affected for a given version and the problem
goes away in later versions of Gnucash.
-Arthur