[GNC] entry point error after recent automatic windows 10 update

Manfred Usselmann manfred at usselmann.de
Thu Nov 26 08:58:49 EST 2020

Hi Laurel,

Am 26.11.2020 03:25, schrieb laurel hargis:
> Perhaps the Windows 10 update didn’t cause the problem. Maybe
> coincidence.
> But, all I did was try to open my OLD version of gnu on desktop to
> record
> some entries.

By "old version of gnu" do you mean an old version of the GnuCash
application? Have you got two different versions of GnuCash installed at
the same time? Not sure if this is possible at all but if this could
probably cause issues...

Or did you just mean opening an old version of your data file?

Manfred