[GNC] entry point error after recent automatic windows 10 update

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 22:37:04 EST 2020

That would be great if there was no risk that a bad person might jump at
that opportunity.

I would suggest first that she find a friend or relative to help, or even
to contact her local library  to look for help.

There is an International Association of Technology and Computer User
Groups  APCUG which is an umbrella organization for local computer user
groups.  They have a link apcug2.org/locate-a-user-group/ where she might
find a local group.

If she finds a group, the risk of compromise by a single malefactor goes
down a notch.