[GNC] entry point error after recent automatic windows 10 update

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 22:52:02 EST 2020

Sorry, I should have tried following that link before posting it.  It is
for member organizations only, but they don't reveal that fact until a
lowly member of a local computer group tries to follow it.  I belong to
LCACE in northern Illinois, which, in turn, belongs to APCUG.  Again, sorry
about that.

David Carlson