[GNC] Missing payment items in OFX import from Bank

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sat Oct 10 02:08:25 EDT 2020

Thanks Jean,
That looks like it is the problem I opened the OFX file for the other
account used to import the payment and it did indeed have the same <FITID>
for the matching transaction. I was worried that I was randomly losing
transactions but that doesn't appear to be the case which is good . last
time I did a batch of importing to GnuCash it didn't ignore any definitive
matches but still displayed them in the import matcher.I did suspect that
this was now the behaviour but wasn't too sure.
Cheers
David

-----
David Cousens