[GNC] Issues with Balance Sheet report in 4.2

mike823 fkjasdhf878 at mailinator.com
Sun Oct 11 10:13:32 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I have noticed a couple of bugs in Balance Sheet report in GnuCash 4.2:

1.  some subaccounts seem to be missing randomly. Let's say that for an
subaccount of level 5, I would expect to see all accounts of higher level
above, like this:

account-of-level-0
     account-of-level-1
          account-of-level-2
               account-of-level-3
                    account-of-level-4      balance

Current behavior is that first / last are displayed but intermediate
accounts, 1 to 3, are being displayed somehow randomly and some of them
missing.

2. I would expect subaccounts of same level to be aligned the same. As an
example;

account-of-level-0
     account-of-level-1
          account1-of-level-2
               account1-of-level-3
                    account1-of-level-4      balance
          account2-of-level-2
               account2-of-level-3
                    account2-of-level-4      balance

Current behavior is something like that:

account-of-level-0
     account-of-level-1
          account1-of-level-2
               account1-of-level-3