[GNC] CSV matching for credit cards?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 22:04:17 EDT 2021

Elmar,
As David suggested, you can assign values to either increase or decrease
then they will either import correctly or opposite. Then choose whatever
works correctly.

Most months you will have one transaction that transfers from a bank
account and most of the rest will be identified by whatever your credit
card calls them.