[GNC] read-only file

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 13:53:38 EDT 2021

Robin,

When you open the file you are probably given a warning that the file is
already open.  That can happen if it is not closed properly before your
computer is turned off, or possibly other reasons.

The easiest remedy is to select "Open Anyway " rather than "Open Read Only"
if you know that you are not already using the file.