[GNC] Mutual fund quotes in the U. S.

Jack Frillman jcf_m_lists at me.com
Fri Apr 23 21:17:44 EDT 2021

I'm not sure what you are using to updated the your prices but I wrote a
python script & a bash script that get the quotes and put them into a
csv file for importing into GNUCash and I don't have that date issue. I
run the scrips in the evening when the markets are closed.

--
Old Unix programmers never die, they just mv to /dev/null
- Anonymous