[GNC] How can I fudge a quotation in GnuCash and convert it to invoice if accepted?

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Wed Dec 29 16:44:01 EST 2021

On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 at 20:16, Adrien Monteleone <
adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:

>  Quotations/Proformas are not basic functionality. They aren't even
> 'accounting'. (Invoices and Credit Notes are however)

Quotations are certainly not accounting, but they are really useful to a
business, and exist on every piece of commercial accounting software I
could find.

A lot of companies want to see a proforma invoice before they will pay in
advance of receiving the goods.

> (though as I noted before, some preliminary work has been done on
> quotations, but it has not been finalized or implemented yet)
>
> Best of luck.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

Dave