[GNC] How can I fudge a quotation in GnuCash and convert it to invoice if accepted?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 30 01:19:52 EST 2021

That is dependent on the business. Not all businesses operate on those
terms.

I am in 100% agreement that quotations/proformas are 'useful' and they
might even be so to a significant proportion of businesses. But they are
not 'accounting' and (from my personal experience) do not exist in
'every' piece of 'other' 'accounting' software.

Sure, some of the big players may include such functionality.

I'd direct you to read the purpose of GnuCash, that is, who it is for.

That might inform you as to the target audience of the developers.

Maybe Quotations/Proformas will be included some day. Maybe the code
that makes them possible is yours...

Regards,
Adrien