[GNC] Recent list in file menu

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 17:54:24 EST 2021

Hi David,

Been playing around with that exact same setting for a while now but it
doesn't seem to work on my Big Sur / Gnucash 4.4 system.

My setup is slightly different in that I installed Gnucash in
/Applications/GnuCash as opposed to /Applications itself, so I've been
tinkering with

defaults write -app GnuCash/Gnucash "/org/gnucash/history/maxfiles" 5 but
no luck so far....

Cheers David H.