[GNC] Recent list in file menu

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Sat Jan 16 18:30:51 EST 2021

Have you tried without the extra directory info?
man defaults says that the -app flag specifies the name of the app, not a directory. I haven’t tested it myself, and the manfile is a bit vague on details here. But since defaults write is writing to the pfile in Library, it doesn’t have to know the location of Gnucash. Gnucash reads the pfile on launch, so it shouldn’t matter where the app is stored.
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com