[GNC] Changing multiple transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jan 31 15:41:08 EST 2021

You can save as XML, make your changes, then save as SQLite again. I've
bounced back and forth several times without issue.

You can also do an export to csv, make edits in a spreadsheet, then
import the corrected transactions, and just delete the Imbalance account
and all transactions in it.

(that would be the better option as directly changing the file outside
of GnuCash is not supported, though it may work)

Regards,
Adrien