[GNC] Apparent slow down with GnuCash 4.6

Tim Hume tim at nomuka.com
Thu Jul 1 06:57:37 EDT 2021

On Thursday, July 1st, 2021 at 18:49, Tim Hume <tim at nomuka.com> wrote:

> Has anyone notice an apparent slow down when doing operations such as changing the date of a transaction?

I think the answer to my question is that I had to use the -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release option with cmake. The web site said this was the default, but it didn't seem to be. Turning this option on sets -O3 C compiler flags. My initial run after compiling with this option seems "snappier".

Are there any other optimisation options when compiling?