[GNC] gnucash 4.5, head window height can't be decreased enough to fit my screen

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Sat Jun 12 10:30:38 EDT 2021

I tried compiling gnucash to get some bug fixes and match versions between ubuntu and debian linux installations.  The new compile
has a main window height taller than my screen when started and won't reduce by
mouse dragging.  I get the same symptom when using a checkout of 4.5 tag or latest in branch maint.

Anyone else seen this?

--
John Griessen
industromatic.com  Albuquerque NM  building lab gear for biologists