[GNC] Strange message on launching app

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Thu Mar 25 07:41:45 EDT 2021

Thanks both, I have it sorted more or less, it remains to tidy up the
various versions of the files that are in different locations on the PC.

I used Revo Uninstaller Pro to uninstall the 'active' version, Revo is
what I have used over the years to get rid of files which, inadvertently
mostly, ended up on my PC, it does a great job of removing all sorts of
trash which apps leave lying about. Even then it took Revo a while to
sort out the stuff.

In the end I have a reinstalled 4.4 with only a few recent transactions
missing.

Thanks again, Barry (the Irish homonym for Finbar)