[GNC] Reconcile Opening Balance

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Mon May 3 09:40:42 EDT 2021

Hi,

I am sure this has come up before....but.....

Reconciling an account - I have a starting balance of €x,xxx.xx and an
ending balance from the date of the latest bank statement of €x,xxx.xx.

So far so good. I have checked the entries in the a/c and all are either
R or c. I have also checked there are no non-cleared that I don't know
about.

However, I have a surplus when 'reconciled' and I cannot find out why....😅

Is there anywhere I can find where the starting balance number comes
from? Is that 'wrong' giving a surplus or am I missing transaction(s)
somewhere?

Barry