[GNC] Migrating and updating 2.6.21 in Windows 7 to 3.11 in Windows 10 No sub-accounts

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 16:29:00 EDT 2021

Unfortunately it is hard to tell where GnuCash is getting stuck, if it is.
 For a large data file or a computer with limited resources it may take
more than ten minutes, possibly an hour or more to do the repair steps.
You may need to use the task manager to monitor whether GnuCash is still
using cpu time.

Perhaps someone else has a suggestion.