[GNC] Possible Ubuntu problems

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 06:32:29 EDT 2021

Eric,

There is apparentlyan optional window transparency setting in Linux Mint
Cinnamon since 19.0 -Tara (not sure about the other desktops for LM). It is
under Preferences->Keyboard->Shortcuts->Windows there are Increase and Decrease
Opacity actions to which key sequences can be applied. I haven't noticed the
transparency issues for GC v4.4 on LM 20.1.

David Cousens