[GNC] Trial Balance Error

smada46 at hotmail.com smada46 at hotmail.com
Sun May 23 17:39:16 EDT 2021

Hi David,
Thanks.  I’ve studied the cap gains and think I have a reasonable understanding of how to determine either manually or by scrubbing.  In this case, I sold the stock for exactly what I paid for it.  I waited until the price was close and put a limit order in and it hit.  No commission either way so cap gain is zero.  I did the automatic with scrub but nothing registered anywhere and I assumed it was because there was zero gain/loss.  Do you think that might be my trial balance report difference even though the numbers aren’t close or multiples?