[GNC] Scheduled transactions details

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Thu Nov 4 15:32:39 EDT 2021

David,

Thank you for that primer appreciate it.

Boy was I under huge mis-understanding behind their intent for sure. My understanding of “value” was more aligned with like value of the transaction at hand for me, for example like $90 for the monthly train pass as a scheduled transaction.

Since I deal only with US Dollars currency, should that be just a value of 1? I reckon that I won’t have any transactions that creates imbalance.