[GNC] QFX import: transaction matching NOT learning to match

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Thu Nov 4 23:22:20 EDT 2021

David –

I think you are looking for the matcher window where you can see this and
modify/delete them according to your need as I needed to undo erroneously
accepted matching transactions in the past. I don’t have the older 3.8
version running but I find that in 4.8 under “Tools” à “Import Map Editor”.
Make sure you set the selection to “Bayesian” at the top of the new opened
window of Import Map Editor. See if you find it in the same menu selection
under 3.8. You  can then click on Arrow on the left side of the each entry
to expand and see details on how it matches and to which account.
Alternatively use the Filter window at the bottom to limit matches that you
can view or Expand/Collapse All to do what they say.

Since you are running older version of it, recommendation is to upgrade to
newer 4.x version with 4.8 being the latest. I believe lots of improvements
have been made in the import process in 4.x series from what I remember.

Hope this helps.

Message: 9