[GNC] best way to upgrade on Ubuntu 20.04 [was Re: QFX import: transaction matching NOT learning to match]

David Mintz david at davidmintz.org
Fri Nov 5 14:16:58 EDT 2021

Thanks  everyone. It looks like I should try upgrading to 4.8. I didn't realize that the official Ubuntu 20.04  repository provides 3.8, and that the ppa:sicklylife/gnucash repository is at 4.2. So one more question:  do you recommend the flatpack approach, or attempting to compile from source?

---
David Mintz
https://davidmintz.org
Capitalism has failed. https://wsws.org