[GNC] best way to upgrade on Ubuntu 20.04 [was Re: QFX import: transaction matching NOT learning to match]

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 15:53:00 EDT 2021

David,

I just use flatpak on linux as it's so easy and there's not much chance of
user error :-)  You might want to double check the flatpak limitations re
printing etc (https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Flatpak) however.  However if
you decide you want to compile it yourself David Whiting posted a script he
developed to download and compile the latest sources (
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2021-October/097864.html)
you might want to take a look at that and also the wiki on building Gnucash
(https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building) as well.

Cheers David H.