[GNC] Cannot get current version from Flathub on Raspbian OS

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Oct 5 06:34:30 EDT 2021

Hi,

Running this command on my Fedora linux box (x86_64 architecture) suggests
that the aarch64 package for gnucash is also at 4.8:

flatpak remote-info --arch aarch64 --app flathub org.gnucash.GnuCash

Here's the last two lines of the output:
Subject: Package gnucash 4.8 (537909)
Date: 2021-09-28 23:23:35 +0000c9)

What do you get when you run this on your Rasbian OS system ?

Regards,

Geert