[GNC] Cannot get current version from Flathub on Raspbian OS

Colin colinfarndt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:16:32 EDT 2021

Thanks for looking into this John.

If I read your message right, you’ve done everything you can - the issue is Flathub not updating their aarch64 build.

My use on the RasPi is not mission critical, though I was confused because the Flathub page for GnuCash (https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.gnucash.GnuCash) shows the correct version.

Thanks,
Colin