[GNC] Lost my top level aka Master account

Mom anne.giordani at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 10:40:09 EDT 2021

Hi Derek:

Here is what I see. These are all income/expense detail accounts that should all be under “Joint Checking,” the master file that I no longer see. I am trying to use the account nomenclature in the user’s guide BTW.

Like you, I am optimistic that the data are all there, but at this point, everything is disconnected :-(