[GNC] Scheduled transactions feature or bug?

Dale Alspach alspachde at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:55:03 EDT 2022

I had a scheduled transfer to savings that I disabled for a few months.
When I re-enabled the scheduled transfer I did not change the start date. I
was very surprised to find that when it ran that it entered transactions
for all of the months when it was disabled.
Automatically altering the past seems extremely dangerous. It  seems to me
a warning should be given or scheduled transactions should only insert
future transactions.
Dale