[GNC] Reconciliation discrepancies

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 12 12:49:29 EDT 2022

Do you by chance have sub-accounts at play, and are you including them
in the reconcile? Sub-accounts *shouldn't* matter because 'if done
correctly' they shouldn't affect the parent balance, and serve just as a
segregation/classification tool. But the caveat is that transactions
there might be incorrect and would roll-up to the parent if included in
reconciliation.

Regards,
Adrien