[GNC] Request for two new features in GnuCash

Bruce Irving birving136 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 22:53:50 EDT 2022

I have three separate data files: personal and two for non-profit
organizations.  I've always started gnucash by selecting the data file.

I have tried putting a link to the data file on my desktop (both when I was
using Ms and now with Linux.)  The only problem is that the log files are
created on the desktop.  If I navigate to the data directory (folder) and
double click the data file, the log files are created in the data
directory.  In Ms, I could have the link start in the data folder.
Unfortunately, I haven't found how to do that in Linux yet.

Bruce