[GNC] Request for two new features in GnuCash

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Sat Aug 6 23:40:59 EDT 2022

.........but you could do the same with a script on any platform. You
could have as many as you like, not just two. I have been doing this for
years and have never had a single problem from running this way.

As in Moliere's /*The bourgeois Gentleman */"been speaking prose all my
life and didn't know it".

Since the person initially asking the question referred to having
multiple shortcuts --- if you take a look at a shortcut (on Windows,
right click and  look at its properties) you will see that's what it is.
Clicking on that shortcut is the equivalent of typing that string of
characters at the command line and hitting enter. It's a script.

Michael D Novack