[GNC] Request for two new features in GnuCash

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 23:01:35 EDT 2022

Eric,

This is already possible, at least on Linux but I suspect also  in Windows too (
this link may provide a way
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/add-an-app-to-run-automatically-at-startup-in-windows-10-150da165-dcd9-7230-517b-cf3c295d89dd
). On Linux Mint I can create multiple launchers for the GNuCash app and in the
launcher, which executes a terminal command of the form "gnucash <path to
filename>" without opening a terminal, I specify different filenames. The only
difficucly is that the user and gnucash preferences will be the same with all
data files, which may or may not be a problem.

David Cousens