[GNC] Request for two new features in GnuCash

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 00:19:40 EDT 2022

Am 07.08.22 um 03:04 schrieb Eric Hammond:
> The second is the ability to pay bills from more than one source. Example I purchase an oscilloscope and pay for it with a cash incentive from the company and a bank transfer for the rest. My solution at the present is not pretty, nor helpful if I look at it next year.

Then it's time to claim your easter egg ;-):
Edit->Peeferences->Register Defaults,
select Default Style: "Auto-Split ledger" or "Transaction Journal"

More details in
https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v4/C/gnucash-help/set-prefs.html#prefs-reg-def

Then you can easily enter the differnt amounts.

Regards
Frank