[GNC] Request for two new features in GnuCash

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 8 11:40:25 EDT 2022

I agree, this is already possible, but *not* using the 'Process Payment'
feature as it is currently implemented. (that is, if one is paying on a
Vendor invoice.)

To accomplish this, you have to enter the payment with multiple source
splits as Frank and others have noted, and AP as the debit split, then
you have to 'assign as payment' on the AP split using the right-click
context menu. (you might have to commit the transaction first, I don't
recall if it works before commit.)

This will then let you assign the multi-source payment to an Invoice.

I see the feature request as changing the Process Payment dialog to
support multiple sources. (A request I've seen here before)

Regards,
Adrien