[GNC] Scheduled transactions do not appear in the register until <enter> is pressed

Tom Veik tlveik at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:02:54 EDT 2022

Replying to an old thread I found with a search.

Using GnuCash version 4.11 on Windows 11.  I've been using GnuCash for a
few years and very happy with it.  I haven't seen this problem until
recently when I switched my scheduled transactions from no automatic
entry with reminders, to automatic advanced entry with no reminders.
Like Glenn, I have "run when the data file is opened" checked, and now I
see this same problem that the created transactions don't show up in the
register.  I was restarting GnuCash to see the new entries in the
register.  Appreciate the tip that pressing  <enter>  helps.

I haven't been able to find any other resolution in my search so I
though I'd just mention what I'm seeing here.

Tom