[GNC] Tax Accounting for Trust Income Received in Following Fiscal Year

flywire flywire0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:07:48 EDT 2022

I uploaded the spreadsheet I've been using and a python program I wrote to
https://github.com/flywire/ETF-Annual-Statement

It's basically just a lookup and pivot table saved to csv using rounding as
an error check (credit to Chris Grinton). It could easily be extended to
automatically extract the code codes from the annual statements
to eliminate manual entry. Unfortunately, the account codes hidden in the
spreadsheet are still in a state of flux but it is easy to add, delete or
change accounts.