[GNC] Reconciling PayPal

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 04:16:14 EST 2022

Hi Dave

1. From the Pay Pal main menu, choose "Activity"
2. Click on the icon that looks like a "download" on the right of the
"Search" bar
3. Choose "Custom"
4. Enter a date range
5. Click "Create Report"
6. Go and make a cup of tea
7. Refresh the page and download the generated CSV file
8. Tear out whatever remaining hair you have trying to make sense of
these 10 columns in the file:

Date, Time, Time zone, Name, Type, Status, Currency, Amount, Receipt ID,
Balance

Good luck!

Regards

Geoff