[GNC] Postgresql is not available as an option on "Save As"

Thomas Boerner boerner at t-online.de
Mon Feb 21 05:56:40 EST 2022

You are probably missing the libdbi driver for postgresql. Unfortunately I can't tell which Ubuntu package provides this library.

On OpenSuse the package is called libdbi-drivers-dbd-pgsql, and the library is  libdbdpgsql.so. The sqlite3 driver has similar names, so you might conclude the actual package to search for from there.

Good luck
Thomas